Get Over It For Good!
Heal the Hidden Wounds of Childhood and Free Your Soul
A 6-Module Audio Course with
Karen M. Wyatt, MD
Imagine how amazing your life would be if you could truly live in the present moment, create positive changes, and be your authentic self, even in difficult situations.
If you are like most people, you find yourself struggling at times to move your life forward. Even though you have done a great deal of self-help work, you still feel stuck in old habits and patterns of behavior.
You have tried over and over again to adopt new, healthy practices. But in the end, when stress levels rise, it is too difficult to maintain the changes you know are needed.
Your relationships still suffer when you lose control over your emotions. You react to things without knowing why. At times anger, fear and anxiety seem to rise up “out of the blue.”
You have been searching for your purpose, longing to know your authentic reason for being here. You have sought out many different spiritual practices but just don’t seem to make progress no matter how hard you try.
Why is it so difficult to grow? What is it that sabotages your efforts to change and undermines your relationships? What stops you from cherishing every moment of life?
For most of us the answer turns out to be rather simple but hidden deep within – in the memories of your early childhood. And the path toward healing requires some knowledge and tools that you can access through this audio course.
To provide you with the insight you need this course will combine wisdom from several different disciplines:
- Child Development
- Neuroscience of the Brain
- Contemplative Spiritual Practices
- The Science of Nurturing
Dr. Wyatt, who has been trained in each of these areas, will teach you the steps you need to identify your hidden childhood issues, understand their impact on your life and create a plan for healing these wounds – for good!
Dr. Karen Wyatt is a family physician who spent many years of her career caring for patients in challenging settings, such as nursing homes, hospices, shelters and clinics for the underserved.
She is the founder of Creative Healing, LLC, which has a mission to restore spirituality to the practice of medicine. She has followed a contemplative path for most of her life and uses her own spiritual wisdom in the care of her patients.
Dr. Wyatt is also a devoted wife and the mother of two children. She has studied parenting and child development in depth and shared her knowledge of nurturing healthy children with patients in her medical practice.
The Get Over It For Good Audio Course has six modules consisting of audio, slides and written files, which can be delivered to you digitally. (If you need to receive the course as physical CD’s, send an email to email@example.com to explain that digital files won’t work for you.)
Module One: Introduction
- Goal and Objectives for the Course
- How the Course Works
- What You Need for the Course
- Who the Course is Intended For
- Why You Should Take This Course
Module Two: Basic Information
- The Findings of the Adverse Childhood Experiences Study
- How to Calculate Your ACE Score
- Basic Brain Function
- Negative Memories
- 3 Keys of Creative Healing
Module Three: Trust and Hope
- How to Complete Your Own Developmental Timeline
- Basic Principles of Childhood Development
- Tasks of Emotional, Mental, Physical and Spiritual Development for Stages 1 and 2
- What Children Need from Parents in Stages 1 and 2
- Healing Strategies for Hidden Wounds
Module Four: Autonomy and Initiative
- Tasks of Development in Stages 3 and 4
- Consequences of Adverse Experiences
- Positive Parenting
- How to Reclaim and Reframe Wounds from Stages 3 and 4
Module Five: Competency and Identity
- Tasks of Development in Stages 5 and 6 of Childhood
- Consequences of Adverse Experiences
- Healing Strategies for Wounds from Stages 5 and 6
Module Six: Putting it All Together
- Reviewing the Building Blocks
- Analyzing Your Timeline
- Key Practices for Reclaiming and Reframing
- Creating a Tool Kit for Coping with Adversity
Is this course right for you?
This course will be a good fit for you if:
•You are self-motivated and able to learn on your own
•You are ready to let go of anger over your past and move forward to healing
•You are willing to look deeply into yourself and face your shortcomings
•You are prepared to recall old memories that may cause some pain
You may not be ready for this course if:
•You are invested in being angry at others for your life situation
•You are not willing to practice forgiveness
•You are afraid to look at your underlying motivations and issues
•You are suffering from clinical depression or anxiety and are not receiving treatment
•You do not feel emotionally stable enough to be reminded of difficulties in your past
What You’ll Get with this Audio Course:
- 6 Audio Recordings (mp3) (Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need physical CD’s)
- 6 Slide Decks to Accompany Recordings
- Handouts for Each Module
- Audio Recording: First Aid for the Soul – 10 Tools for Getting Back on Track When Life Derails You – $19.00 Value
- Audio Recording: Through My Eyes mp3 – brief guided meditation to awaken the soul – $10.00 Value
- Light the Way: a special gift mp3 of 4 songs by spiritual singer Gia! – $10.00 Value
- Free 30-minute Consultation with Dr. Wyatt (by phone or Skype) – $50.00 Value
Total Charge for Audio Course: $159.00
Sign up NOW for $30.00 Discount!
Your Charge: $129.00
You can purchase below with Paypal or with a credit or debit card.
Price: $159.00Price: $129.00