I believe …
We can only live fully by embracing both birth and death, which are our two greatest teachers. Facing our fears and preparing for the difficult times of life are the secret to finding joy and meaning in this existence.
Let’s Change the End of Life Together!
If you are interested in working in the end-of-life arena, curious about death and dying, hoping to lessen your fear of death, or longing to live life fully and fearlessly ... you've come to the right place!
I'm here to be your guide, supporter, and motivator as you take steps to change your own mindset about death and dying and change our society as well.
I'll share with you what I've learned over the years as a hospice physician and what I'm discovering on my own journey through later life. Together we'll explore what's possible, face our fears, and figure out how to make the most of this fragile life here on planet Earth. Come and join the movement!
Check out the Latest Content:
- Ep. 229 How to Create a Mini-Pilgrimage as a Ritual for Grief
- Ep. 228 Training End-of-Life Doulas for the World with Suzanne O'Brien RN
- Ep. 227 Approaching the Tipping Point: Looking Back at a Decade of Change and Ahead to 2020
- Ep. 226 The Afterlife of Billy Fingers and Learning About Life and Death with Annie Kagan
- Ep. 225 How to Make Difficult Times Better as a Death-Aware Person