I believe …
We can only live fully by embracing both birth and death, which are our two greatest teachers. Facing our fears and preparing for the difficult times of life are the secret to finding joy and meaning in this existence.
Let’s Change the End of Life Together!
If you are interested in working in the end-of-life arena, curious about death and dying, hoping to lessen your fear of death, or longing to live life fully and fearlessly ... you've come to the right place!
I'm here to be your guide, supporter, and motivator as you take steps to change your own mindset about death and dying and change our society as well.
I'll share with you what I've learned over the years as a hospice physician and what I'm discovering on my own journey through later life. Together we'll explore what's possible, face our fears, and figure out how to make the most of this fragile life here on planet Earth. Come and join the movement!
Check out the Latest Content:
- Ep. 304 How Men Grieve: The WE GRIEVE Community with Karl Shackelford
- Ep. 303 Anam Cara: Soul Companion for the Dying with Judy Hilyard
- Ep. 302 Life Centered Therapy for Trauma, Grief and Dying with Andrew Hahn PsyD
- Ep. 301 Grief Dreams and What We Learn From Them with Dr. Joshua Black
- Ep. 300 Training EOL Educators to Change the World with Michelle Pante and Reena Lazar