I believe …
We can only live fully by embracing both birth and death, which are our two greatest teachers. Facing our fears and preparing for the difficult times of life are the secret to finding joy and meaning in this existence.
Let’s Change the End of Life Together!
If you are interested in working in the end-of-life arena, curious about death and dying, hoping to lessen your fear of death, or longing to live life fully and fearlessly ... you've come to the right place!
I'm here to be your guide, supporter, and motivator as you take steps to change your own mindset about death and dying and change our society as well.
I'll share with you what I've learned over the years as a hospice physician and what I'm discovering on my own journey through later life. Together we'll explore what's possible, face our fears, and figure out how to make the most of this fragile life here on planet Earth. Come and join the movement!
Check out the Latest Content:
- Ep. 215 Death’s Big Tent: Making Room for Every Point of View
- Ep. 214 Present Through the End: Spiritual Care of the Dying with Kirsten DeLeo
- Ep. 213 Making Sense of Death by Planning Ahead with Reena Lazar and Michelle Pante
- Ep. 212 The Dance of Life and Death – Part 4: Grace
- Ep. 211 Doorway Into Light: Showing Up for Death, Nourishing Life with Rev. Bodhi Be